The environment at our facilities has been designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind. We understand that having medical tests can sometimes be stressful, so we work hard to pamper patients and make the process easier. Here are some of our special amenities:
- Covered patient drop-off area
- Elegantly appointed seating area with magazines and large flat screen television
- Men’s and women’s changing rooms (wheelchair accessible) with secure storage lockers
- Hospitality cart stocked with complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Ample free parking
We offer the following diagnostic services and equipment:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) - Hitachi's newest generation
Oasis 1.2 Tesla Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging system
- CT Scan - Toshiba Medical System's Aquillion 32-slice Computed Tomography system
- Digital X-Ray - GE Healthcare's Definium 5000 fixed digital X-Ray system
- Ultrasound - GE Healthcare's Logiq 9 Ultrasound system
Geoffrey T. Gilleland, M.D.
Gregory A. Jones, M.D.
Mark R. Matthews, M.D.
Edward D. McKinney, Jr., M.D.
Bruce A. Leonard, M.D.
Robert Reuter, M.D.
Howard F. Snyder, M.D.
Lawrence P. Soderstrum, M.D.
Peter A. Stangas, M.D.
Preparing for Your Test
PMC wants you to thoroughly understand and prepare for your diagnostic test. This will help ease the process and reduce stress. To learn about your test, please choose the appropriate link below. If there are special instructions for your test, please follow them. If you have additional questions please let us know, and we'll be happy to help.
When you come to your appointment, please bring:
- Photo identification
- Insurance card
- Prescription from your doctor’s office with diagnosis
- Payment for deductible or co-payment
As the patient, you are primarily and ultimately responsible for the bill for services you receive. As a courtesy to you, our Billing Department will bill your primary insurance carrier. It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate, current insurance information.
You will receive a separate bill from the radiologist for his professional fee, which covers the cost of reading your study and interpreting the results. Our imaging centers accept most major insurances. Please contact our Billing Department to learn more about accepted insurances. For information regarding your covered services and benefits, we suggest you contact your insurance carrier. Any co-pay or deductible that your insurance plan requires you to pay is due at the time of service.
The Imaging Center at Baxter Village, Fort Mill Mammography and Piedmont Medical Center are committed to providing each and every patient with quality care. It is our mission to deliver safe, cost-effective care to the community and patients we serve. We always strive to provide the best, safest, medical care possible.
Locations for Imaging/Diagnostic Services
- The Imaging Center @ Baxter Village
- Phone: 803-802-4949
- Address: 509 Sixth Baxter Crossing, Baxter Village, Fort Mill, SC
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
- Fort Mill Mammography
- Phone: 803-802-2554
- Address: 1674 West Highway 160, Fort Mill, SC
- Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Women’s Diagnostic Center @ Piedmont Medical Center
- Phone: 803-329-6820
- Address: 218 South Herlong Avenue, Rock Hill, SC
- Hours: 8am – 5pm
Physicians performing services at imaging centers are independent contractors and not employees, agents or representatives of The Imaging Center at Baxter Village, Fort Mill Mammography or Piedmont Medical Center.
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Phone: 803-329-1234
- Address: 222 South Herlong Avenue, Rock Hill, SC