Piedmont Medical Center – Fort Mill is now open! The 100 bed facility will boast all-new equipment, high-level technology and a compassionate staff ready to meet your needs at every phase of life.
- Emergency Department: Full-service emergency department supported by board-certified physicians, experienced staff and advanced level MRI, CT and imaging capabilities.
- Surgical Services: Six multi-specialty operating rooms offering the latest minimally invasive surgical technology allow you to recover quickly while receiving surgical care close to home.
- Women’s Services: As you grow your family, we offer 10 Labor and Delivery/Recovery Postpartum rooms that allow you to stay in one room throughout your stay with us.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): Ten Intensive Care beds staffed by a coordinated multidisciplinary team of board-certified critical care physicians and highly trained ICU nurses. Those who require around-the-clock, complex or very specialized critical care will be admitted to our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for exceptionally skilled and patient-centered treatment.
- Medical/Surgical Unit: Providing quality care for patients who are recovering from accidents, surgery and a variety of illnesses is the goal of the 76-bed, fully staffed Medical/Surgical Unit.