There are few things more rewarding than caring for patients and helping them achieve health and independence. Your decision to join Piedmont Medical Center can provide you a chance to practice your passion and play a role in potentially making the lives of your patients easier and happier.
Become Part of a Committed Team
Piedmont Medical Center provides you a chance to become a part of the compassionate and committed team of healthcare professionals that has become the first choice of patients and their families in the Rock Hill and Fort Mill communities. We invite you to become a part of the Piedmont team and leave a positive impact on the lives of patients every single day.
Make the Difference in the Life of a Patient
Whether you’re a doctor, a nurse, a physiotherapist, or another medical professional, find job openings for your positions on our careers website and take your first step towards building a rewarding career with Piedmont Medical Center.
A Career at Piedmont Medical Center
A career at Piedmont Medical Center is a lot more than a routine job. It’s your chance to change lives. It’s your chance to experience a professional yet compassionate, patient-centered work environment. It’s your chance to be a part of an organization that values employees’ growth.
When you decide to become a part of Piedmont Medical Center, you take a decision to experience a truly exceptional professional journey. A career at Piedmont Medical Center offers you the following advantages:
- Tucked in the gentle foothills of north central South Carolina, Piedmont Medical Center has facilities located in Rock Hill and Fort Mill that offer you the comfort of a small town and amenities of a big city. The city is a great place to live with family and raise children.
- The team whole-heartedly welcomes all the new individuals and helps them excel at their work and play their role in helping the organization achieve its missions.
- Along with a friendly work environment, Piedmont Medical Center offers competitive benefits package to all its employees, which includes:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Paid time off program
- Online educational programs
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance
- Income replacement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- A 401(k) savings plan
Piedmont Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer that complies with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
To find out more about the careers at Piedmont Medical Center, call us at (803) 329-1234.
You can also visit our living and working in our community page.