Giving back to our community is extremely important to us at PMC. If you would like to request a sponsorship for your organization, please review our sponsorship guidelines and application below.
Sponsorship Request Criteria
The mission of Piedmont Medical Center is to deliver exceptional health care to every person we have the privilege to serve. To further our mission, PMC partners with local organizations who are working in innovative and collaborative ways to improve the quality of life for York County residents.
As a community leader, Piedmont Medical Center is committed to giving back to the community and strives to fulfill as many funding requests as possible. While the needs of the community we are honored to serve are broad, the scope of our outreach is focused. The following criteria will be used to evaluate sponsorship requests:
- Event must align with our core value to improve the health and welfare of our local community. Categories include: health, education and social well-being.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization or have a fiscal agent with a non -profit designation.
- A maximum of one request per charitable organization will be honored per calendar year.
- All requests must be on your organization’s letterhead and attached to the completed Sponsorship Request Form.
- A 60-day notice is required for all requests.
- All requests must be submitted to:
PMC Marketing Department
222 S Herlong Avenue
Rock Hill, SC 29732
To enhance the quality of life for our neighbors, it is our desire to be of support to our local charitable organizations. Your application will be given thoughtful consideration. If we are able to fulfill your request, you will be contacted with in four weeks of the date of your submission.