Advanced Healthcare Within Reach
As your healthcare partner, Piedmont Medical Center is dedicated to providing top-performing, high-quality medicine to York County and beyond.
Your local hospital has a lot to offer – including specialized care that’s nationally recognized. Piedmont was recently designated as one of only four hospitals in South Carolina to be named by The Joint Commission as one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ for achieving excellence in performance on its accountability measures during 2011 for Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia and Surgical Care.
Recognized nationally and by the state of South Carolina for its top-quality clinical programs, including:
- Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ by The Joint Commission for Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- Society of Chest Pain Centers Accredited Chest Pain Center, Cycle III with PCI
- American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure and Stroke
- Joint Commission Advanced Primary Stroke Center Certification
- Joint Commission Advanced Certification in Heart Failure
- American College of Surgeons Bariatric Surgery Center Network, Level 2B Accreditation
- Distinguished Hospital of the Year 2010 SC DHEC - AHA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery
- CIGNA Quality Designation for Stroke
Everyday, patients of Piedmont experience the difference in compassionate healthcare delivered by one of the nation’s leading hospitals in quality – no travel required.
Stay up-to-date on free classes, seminars and sponsored community events near you by visiting our Find an Event page or calling 803-329-1234 then press option 2.
Piedmont Medical Center proudly supports the York County Regional Chamber
Did you know that when you buy locally, for every $100 you spend at a locally-owned business in York County, $45 is reinvested into our community. How? Business owners use the money you spend with them to pay taxes that benefit local school districts, police departments and more. They also donate to local charities that benefit the community AND pay their employees who can then spend that income with another local business! The most exciting part is that the more people spend locally, the larger the effects become! The York County Regional Chamber hopes to encourage residents to consider local businesses and service providers first before looking outside the state/county.