Request an Appointment Online or call 803-802-4949 Fax 803-802-4930
See a map
Patient Information On Tests, Preparation
Para la información en español, por favor nos llama a (803) 802-4949. ¡Gracias!
The Imaging Center at Baxter Village offers a variety of outpatient diagnostic services in a convenient, patient-friendly environment. Our state-of-the-art facility houses an open bore, high-field 1.2 Tesla MRI, 32-slice CT Scanner, Digital X-ray and Ultrasound.
We serve outpatients only, which eases scheduling and reduces waiting times, while maintaining high clinical quality standards.
Diagnostic Services, Equipment Learn more
- MRI - Hitachi's newest generation Oasis 1.2 Tesla Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging system
- CT Scan - Toshiba Medical System's Aquillion 32-slice Computed Tomography system
- Digital X-Ray - GE Healthcare's Definium 5000 fixed digital X-Ray system
- Ultrasound - GE Healthcare's Logiq 9 Ultrasound system
We offer a relaxed environment created with patient comfort in mind.
• Ample free parking, covered patient drop-off area
• Elegantly appointed seating area with magazines and large flat-screen television
• Men’s and women’s changing rooms (wheelchair accessible) with secure storage lockers
• Hospitality cart stocked with complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- James Reinhardt, Jr., MD
- Geoffrey T. Gilleland, MD
- Howard F. Snyder, MD
- Peter A. Stangas, MD
- Edward D. McKinney, Jr., MD
- Lawrence P. Soderstrom, MD
- Bruce A. Leonard, MD
- Robert Reuter, MD
- Robert A. Salman, MD
- Mark R. Matthews, MD
Physicians performing services at The Imaging Center at Baxter Village are independent contractors and not employees, agents or representatives of The Imaging Center at Baxter Village or Piedmont Medical Center.
Our caring staff will work to make your experience as comfortable and easy as possible. When you come to your appointment, you will need:
• Photo identification
• Insurance card
• Prescription from your doctor’s office with diagnosis*
• Form of payment for co-payment or co-insurance, if applicable
*Some insurance companies also require pre-authorization or a referral for your visit. Please check with your insurance provider to see if this is necessary.
We accept most major insurances. To learn more about accepted insurances, please call (866) 529-4081. For information about your covered services and benefits, please contact your insurance carrier. If your insurance plans requires a co-pay or deductible, it is due at the time of service.
You will receive a separate bill from the radiologist for his or her professional fee, which covers the cost of reading your study and interpreting the results.
We can help. Call 866-529-4081, weekdays 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. We are closed on major holidays.
Commitment to Quality
The Imaging Center at Baxter Village and Piedmont Medical Center are committed to providing each and every patient with quality care. It is our mission to deliver safe, cost-effective care to the community and patients we serve. We always strive to provide the best, and safest, medical care possible. For more information please click here.
Notice of Privacy Practices